Ontopic PICA has got to be a top 5 "most crazy" mental condition out there

oopsie.gif

I have/had many with this condition. Just saw two: one eats whatever is on the floor, his favorite is lint and all things that can be picked off clothing... the next guy will literally push you over if he sees a cigarette butt as he wants to eat it that bad.

Sad to see and hard to treat. It's like all the negative reinforcement training I got means nothing in the face of this illness.

OMG, I agree. Watching the show "My Strange Addiction" has me wondering about all sorts of mental disorders these people have. A LOT eat weird ass stuff! I can't forget the lady who ate DRYER SHEETS like candy.

OR the one who eats ashtray contents! And pottery. Yes, pottery. She smashed it up and carried it around in a baggie. Munched on it like trail mix!

OMG, I agree. Watching the show "My Strange Addiction" has me wondering about all sorts of mental disorders these people have. A LOT eat weird ass stuff! I can't forget the lady who ate DRYER SHEETS like candy.

OR the one who eats ashtray contents! And pottery. Yes, pottery. She smashed it up and carried it around in a baggie. Munched on it like trail mix!

they pretty much all have pica

watching the one fat bitch mow down 2 giant boxes of corn starch a day was incredibly disturbing.

I like the one that ate Comet. That was just nuts.

So what are the top 5 craziest mental disorders? Opinions?

I think dissociative identity disorder is right up there. Schizophrenia? OCD?

Whatever it is that fly's got which compels him to date 12 year old boys. Oh right, pedophilia. :shudder: