Ontopic PICA has got to be a top 5 "most crazy" mental condition out there

There's a museum North of Kansas city called the Glore Pyschiatric Museum. it's an old insane asylum they've turned into a museum with all the old treatments they used to do, like human hamster wheel, a dunk tank, electroshock therapy, this coffin thing they'd put multiple people in for days, etc.

They also have projects from the patients there, like a wall full of cigarette packages they collected and two classic cars they rebuilt. Anyways one of the things they have is a collage of stuff they pulled out of a PICAs stomach, over 1400 things, mainly safety pins.

ouch...just ouch

Never had em. I always go in the drive thru and get a chicken mcsandwich meal with large fries, means I don't have to wait for them to make it.

Plus McDonalds food is always almost stone fuckin cold. Fuck that.

that was KFC food! They don't have the wraps here anymore. It was outstanding, but then after eating two (they were huge) my body would question my judgement.

the wife has watched a few docus about those people with PICA, and pretty much everyone on strange addictions the tv show has it.

That shit is fucked up beyond all recognition

Why bother trying to treat them? Someone needs to clean up all the sh*t we leave behind. You should encourage cigarette butt eating everywhere you go.

missed you too bud, how's the practice?

decided to implement some large changes into my life, been taking care of germinating those plans, things are starting to come to fruition wooo

might have a bit of time to sneak onto forums and shoot the shit a little more often in the future

missed you too bud, how's the practice?

decided to implement some large changes into my life, been taking care of germinating those plans, things are starting to come to fruition wooo

might have a bit of time to sneak onto forums and shoot the shit a little more often in the future

fair enough.... does procreation makes its way into these plans?

i'm 27 and before 30 is the plan, plan is looking much more reasonable now that I've massively changed my life around :)

can't wait. Gonna finish writing my book, build a home, have a nice life.

scheduling shit like when to have a kid just leads to unpreparedness and ill informed decisions.