Ontopic PICA has got to be a top 5 "most crazy" mental condition out there

No balls parenting.

Guess what, it's not fucking rocket science that kids would choose candy over a healthy dinner. When the parents give in to the whining, it's the parents fault. Kids need empathetic discipline.

Countless times, I'd make a fine dinner that wasn't honey dipped chicken nuggets. If she picked at her food & said she was full, that was fine. She'd sit with us until everyone was done (don't get me started on the parents that pretend they can't get their kid to participate until the end of the meal), and I'd put her plate on the counter. And hour later, 'daddy, I'm hungry.' & poof, dinnerplate in microwave & the same dinner is ready again.

I lol when parents claim their kid won't eat.

You'd be surprised at how Teachers get that same kid to fully participate in school, setup, playing, and cleanup only to hear from the parents "boo hoo hoo, we can't get her to clean up anything . . . "

Empathetic discipline.
Goes with our "no balls" society where everyone gets butthurt at the slightest thing. But... what if junior doesn't like me?!

You're a nice guy heating it back up. When dinner is over it's over. The kid scoops their leftovers into a container and puts it in the fridge.
My son's favorite place to eat out is a french restaurant that has a turkey and brie on a baguette. He will take that over Mac N Cheese any day.
Smart kid, that sounds delicious.

My kids are the same in a restaurant. They are always polite and nice to everyone. Most we ever have to do is remind them to use inside voices.
Exactly, it's the parent's fault.
100% this, but all those parents will tell you it's the kid that just won't listen to them. No shit? Of course your kid doesn't listen to you, you're not an authority figure.

I have a very picky eater and one that eat's everything. The picky eater still gets offered the same food and I don't just buy him mcdonalds, even though I know he would eat it.

he will eat if he's hungry enough

he will eat if he's hungry enough

You underestimate his stubborn streak. He is Ghost's kid afterall. I'm shocked at the amount of nights he goes to bed with little or no dinner, but we don't cave. Figure some day he'll change his mind.

Samantha is an extremely picky eater so far. She still only gets healthy choices. The awesome thing is that she loves many veggies. She hates fruit though and she's not great with meat yet, so I worry she's getting unbalanced nutrition. She is lean and healthy though. She starts gymnastics in two months.

that should make fat Melissa happy.

That said, if he'll go to bed without eating... he isnt that hungry.

My son's favorite place to eat out is a french restaurant that has a turkey and brie on a baguette. He will take that over Mac N Cheese any day.

this reminds me of that house episode when house hires the kid to pretend to be wilsons son, genius, GENIUS EPIC prank lols.