photoshop ppl help plz

I was just let go yesterday. The owners were in a battle over whether or not to go "all gay". The guy who hired me said no given that there are 3 gay establishments within a couple blocks. Now they have split and are pursuing litigation for control. For now, the all gay one is in control and has canceled me. The other one has told me he will call me "when" he wins the case.

Now I'm working on a couple gigs with Mitch Mitchem. We're looking at a few different venues.

I was just let go yesterday. The owners were in a battle over whether or not to go "all gay". The guy who hired me said no given that there are 3 gay establishments within a couple blocks. Now they have split and are pursuing litigation for control. For now, the all gay one is in control and has canceled me. The other one has told me he will call me "when" he wins the case.

Now I'm working on a couple gigs with Mitch Mitchem. We're looking at a few different venues.
that sucks. sorry to hear you got canned. what was the issue? your music not gay enough for "all gay"?

Just change your name to "DJ BJ" and you're back in guaranteed.

i'm unfamiliar with mitch mitchem. dj? promoter?

sucks to hear tho bro. I can only think back to how excited you were a few weeks back and now to have this happen.

in other news.. ya boy Dino oughta blowmar me since I brought HALF the people who were in his club saturday night.

keep your head up mang. beat battle thingy this saturday at palm bay if you wanna come hear a producer "battle". I've got almost carte blanche in this spot if you think we could make a two room/two genre night go in the berg.

:heart:

least they gave you 3 days notice.

Fucking faggots should just get back in the closet and stop ruining jobs for people :mad: Isn't the right to vote enough for those fuckers!! :mad:

i'm unfamiliar with mitch mitchem. dj? promoter?

sucks to hear tho bro. I can only think back to how excited you were a few weeks back and now to have this happen.

in other news.. ya boy Dino oughta blowmar me since I brought HALF the people who were in his club saturday night.

keep your head up mang. beat battle thingy this saturday at palm bay if you wanna come hear a producer "battle". I've got almost carte blanche in this spot if you think we could make a two room/two genre night go in the berg.

:heart:

Mitch/Matt is a DJ and producer. You can view his work at ihaveagiantdick.com

How's the sound at Palm Bay? I might be able to bring Matt and a couple other guys on to make it happen. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also, did you see my message on your myspace about Strokers 2?