Video Photography people enter here

I don't normally organise my pictures other than sticking them in a directory with a date.

Me and @Applesauce have just come across Adobe Lightroom. Which can organise your media.

I discovered Lightroom & I think it's super amazing for playing with photos in an easier manner compared to Photoshop.
I can't wait to start flooding my IG feed with all sorts of Lightroom creations.

Also, if someone needs to ask about "tweaking" photos nowadays, then you should probably explain what cave you've been living in all these years.

Thirded on Lightroom.
Omg, it's soooooooooooooo fucking fun & super versatile! I can't believe what I can so with just a few clicks as opposed to loading up layers & bullshit in PS!

Oh: PS = PHOTOSHOP (for the cave dweller) :fly:

Omg, it's soooooooooooooo fucking fun & super versatile! I can't believe what I can so with just a few clicks as opposed to loading up layers & bullshit in PS!

Oh: PS = PHOTOSHOP (for the cave dweller) :fly:
Yaup, it's light enough that anyone can use it without the huge learning curve like PS has, yet beefier than any phone app that does filters.

I'd reserve PS for complex modifications... Stuff that 95% of people probably don't need.

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce