Photography Gallery Critic

oh. my. goodness. absolutely incredible pictures, and i am under no obligation to say such. you, my dear, have a perfect eye, you are doing what you are supposed to be doing, and you do an AWEsome job at it. the only problem i found is that you live waaaay out there and you need to move here to be my personal photographer.

i'm serious...those pictures are amazing... :heart:

April23 said:
You should hire on Kiwi as a photographer for your wedding.

duh.
Heh we already have someone doing it. We are flying Josh's friend in from Boston to do it.
He is only charging us his expenses...(which isnt that much)

So if she wants to charge less, sure, we'll take her on :D

Thorn Bird said:
oh. my. goodness. absolutely incredible pictures, and i am under no obligation to say such. you, my dear, have a perfect eye, you are doing what you are supposed to be doing, and you do an AWEsome job at it. the only problem i found is that you live waaaay out there and you need to move here to be my personal photographer.

i'm serious...those pictures are amazing... :heart:

:heart: Now you guys are just giving me a big head :heart:

Anytime you want to fly me out there I'd be more than willing to take pics of your daughter!

kiwi said:
:heart: Now you guys are just giving me a big head :heart:

Anytime you want to fly me out there I'd be more than willing to take pics of your daughter!

that'd be awesome, once we get steadied on financial feet!! :eek:

kiwi said:
Anyone care to look at my updated wedding gallery for me and let me know if there are too many pictures, too few, or just the right amount?

Wedding Gallery

Looks GREAT!! You did an outstanding work as always!!

Now what about cool headshots of future Supa' Dupa' Sta's?

Scooter said:
Looks GREAT!! You did an outstanding work as always!!

Now what about cool headshots of future Supa' Dupa' Sta's?

I have a headshot of you in my portrait gallery, as far as additional ones go for you, come on over.