Photo Thread Week of 4/29

Yes. Color is better. The black and white photo makes the eggs look sorta unearthly.

Also:

Jesus fucking christ, lady! How much oil do you cook your eggs in?!

I know, that's why I did the sephia :lol: .. I liked how weird it looked.

That's how you make fried eggs .. DUH. How else are you supposed to get the tops cooked? :p If you flip them over the yellows will rupture, and then it turns into an entirely differnt type of eggs (with cooked yellows).

I don't like mine slimey.

You drain them on paper towels after you are done ne ways :lol:.

That's how you make fried eggs .. DUH. How else are you supposed to get the tops cooked? :p If you flip them over the yellows will rupture, and then it turns into an entirely differnt type of eggs (with cooked yellows).

The way I was always taught to do eggs like that was just a little butter in the pan, crack the egg, cook... then poor some water into the pan to make steam and cover with a lid. That way it cooks the top as well.

The way I was always taught to do eggs like that was just a little butter in the pan, crack the egg, cook... then poor some water into the pan to make steam and cover with a lid. That way it cooks the top as well.

SRC can't raise her kid or cook eggs! Get her ape.

ps. SRC I am so kidding don't kill me. Kill zac!

Yep, just put a lid on it and the tops will cook just fine. :p

You cook the egg longer and at a lower temperature. The whites will eventually cook solid but still leave the yolk somewhat fluid.

Also, it's not that hard to flip an egg without breaking the yolk. How the hell do you think eggs over-easy are made?

OH MY GOD THAT IS THE NASTIEST EGGS I HAVE EVER SEEN.

that needed to be capitalized.

All you have to do is simply cover the eggs with a pot top to cook the top. That is all, not to tough, muahhahahah

If you cook with extra virgin olive oil .. your food isn't "greasy" duh! :p

And who wants to stand there for 10 minutes cooking an egg. You do it this way .. it's done in less than a minute. Drop, splash, done. :fly: Your pan is also never gonna have egg stuck to it either. You can just wash the skillet out easy peasy.

I don't eat this crap often, but I like my eggs a certain way .. I also live in the south .. most southerners cook with lard. What do you EXPECT :lol:.

Last edited:
If you cook with extra virgin olive oil .. your food isn't "greasy" duh! :p

And who wants to stand there for 10 minutes cooking an egg. You do it this way .. it's done in less than a minute. Drop, splash, done. :fly: Your pan is also never gonna have egg stuck to it either. You can just wash the skillet out easy peasy.

I don't eat this crap often, but I like my eggs a certain way .. I also live in the south .. most southerners cook with lard. What do you EXPECT :lol:.

To the N to the A to the STY, girl you nasty.