Photo taking thread

Why not have a grab bag of submitted subjects and put them all in a poll? Hell, you could even just use some sort of random word generator or something to determine the items for the poll.

You might get a little more mileage from a random word generator that focused on nouns (like this one) , but I think you get the idea.

Last edited:
Why not have a grab bag of submitted subjects and put them all in a poll? Hell, you could even just use some sort of random word generator or something to determine the items for the poll.

You might get a little more mileage from a random word generator that focused on nouns (like this one) , but I think you get the idea.

A very promising idea. This gets my vote. :)

I really like this idea. Does anyone have any objections to it? I'll use the random word instead of just noun though. For example, the word I just got was restricted and thats a really cool word to go off of. I think I might use it as the first concept. I'll make a new thread Monday with it and then everyone can post there pics in there come Friday.

If you take your pics early please try to wait until Friday to post them though cause we don't want to influence anyones choice of subjects.

I really like this idea. Does anyone have any objections to it? I'll use the random word instead of just noun though. For example, the word I just got was restricted and thats a really cool word to go off of. I think I might use it as the first concept. I'll make a new thread Monday with it and then everyone can post there pics in there come Friday.

If you take your pics early please try to wait until Friday to post them though cause we don't want to influence anyones choice of subjects.

I got the word preserving... oh the ideas that started to flow.

I suck at photog, but cant wait to see you guys pix.

This is a great idea. Can anyone, who has a camera, participate? Meaning...I love taking pics and would love to share, but I just have a simple digital camera and have never taken photo classes. I am a complete novice, but would love to participate in something like this.

This is a great idea. Can anyone, who has a camera, participate? Meaning...I love taking pics and would love to share, but I just have a simple digital camera and have never taken photo classes. I am a complete novice, but would love to participate in something like this.

Well but of course silly!

What day are we starting this? I have a photo project due for college on Feb. 13th and I'm getting all tight in the tits about both this photo thing on here and the project.

what an odd expression IM.... I guess we need to check the dryer your running your clothes on :p

Last edited:
What day are we starting this? I have a photo project due for college on Feb. 13th and I'm getting all tight in the tits about both this photo thing on here and the project.

By the way, I'm going to post a thread about my project. :)

It will officialy start on Monday.

By the way, I'm going to post a thread about my project. :)

What's the theme of your project?