Photo taking thread

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,558
Is anyone interested in a photo taking thread? Every Monday someone can choose a concept/theme/subject and then anyone that wants to can take a pic of that during the week and post them all on Fri. What do you say? It might get some of us out there thinking creatvely and improving our skills.

If there is enough interest, I'll pick a subject over the weekend and post it Mon. If you think it's a stupid idea, send rotten fruit to:

Bad Ideas
214 Idont care lane
bit eme, UT 76341

:fly:

I think this is a good idea. Unlike making your username "elpmis" and being as worthless as possible.

AWESOME!

Sounds cool to me. I just need a camera again..... I think I can use an old friends for a time.

This idea is cool, but I have a question. Who decides the subject? You say that you will take care of the first one, but after that, it sounds like "someone" will pick it. How do you propose this to work?

I would love to!

Websites such as Fred Miranda do this and those people are really good some I'm reluctant to post mine. This is a much more relaxed group.

Example of what Kiwi is talking about http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/board/26

We could probably pull ideas from them. :)

Edit: You'll need a log in name, I can copy paste ideas if you guys like.

This idea is cool, but I have a question. Who decides the subject? You say that you will take care of the first one, but after that, it sounds like "someone" will pick it. How do you propose this to work?

Hmm, maybe someone could make a poll of several ideas and we can all vote on one.

We can either let April pull them from Fred Miranda or if the members would like to be able to come up with them I'll figure out a method over the weekend.

may i suggest an idea? we could all submit ideas to kiwi (or someone) and create a list. each week, the idea will get pulled from that list. everyone who has a valid idea request would get a turn eventually.

We can either let April pull them from Fred Miranda or if the members would like to be able to come up with them I'll figure out a method over the weekend.

Oh, I don't really care how you do it. I just think you might want to spell it out so you don't end up with 8 threads on a Monday with the topic of the week. I can't take pictures worth a crap, so I'll probably just be lurking in them and admiring the posts.