Photo blog

Because imo, it makes the photo look a little unreal...

Well, if this is "real"....
picture.php

I'll take unreal any day of the week.

awesome photos

i took a few more in paris, but nothing much really, and certainly not as good as thon!

Because imo, it makes the photo look a little unreal...
actually it makes it looks less like a photo and more like what you would actually see. the eye has a very high dynamic range.

it's a way of photographing what you can see, but could never before expose properly.

actually it makes it looks less like a photo and more like what you would actually see. the eye has a very high dynamic range.

it's a way of photographing what you can see, but could never before expose properly.

Good point, but my comment still stands. It makes the photo look unreal.

Not necessarily, I can make light and colors show up in a picture better then you would ever have seen in real life.

I can def see where fly is coming from though. Some of the examples were a little much for me, they def looked digital, while others just had insane depth and color and made you go "WOW".