Photo blog

Your greyhound is awake? Huh?
picture.php

lolz

Mine sleeps for about 6 hours and then gets restless and has to go outside. The other night I said screw it and took him for a two hour walk and after that he slept for about 19 hours. :fly:

It is kinda neat that you've only had the dog for a month or so and you became the crazy dog dad.

He's such a laid back catdog that you can't help but love the dumb thing. All he does is eat, crap, sleep, and then stare at you with those big, brown, sad eyes.

Although one thing I`ve wondered: does yours sometime act as like he thinks he`s a lot smaller than he is? Amelie seems to forget how big she is and tries and sits on my lap.

He did that the other night while I was watching t.v. Walked right up onto it and stood over me. I was like "Hey buddy, get your RV off my damn driveway."

He also likes to get excited and jump up with his front paws, which I've curbed a lot through some firm discipline. Had my head turned once and his claws caught me from the collarbone to the pelvis. He didn't mean to, but it looked like I had survived a velociraptor attack. Hurt like a motherfucker too.

He did that the other night while I was watching t.v. Walked right up onto it and stood over me. I was like "Hey buddy, get your RV off my damn driveway."

He also likes to get excited and jump up with his front paws, which I've curbed a lot through some firm discipline. Had my head turned once and his claws caught me from the collarbone to the pelvis. He didn't mean to, but it looked like I had survived a velociraptor attack. Hurt like a motherfucker too.

:wtf:
You were naked when you got that injury, weren`t you?

lolz

Mine sleeps for about 6 hours and then gets restless and has to go outside. The other night I said screw it and took him for a two hour walk and after that he slept for about 19 hours. :fly:

Wow.

When Mrs. Chikken was training for the 3-day, we brought the 'pup on a few 10+ mile walks.

She was still itching to lay as soon as she got home... :dont: