Philosophy people...

wr3kt said:
Or ugly guys who could never get laid.

No wonder fly always has something to say...
I dated a guy once who had a philosophy degree. He was a Greek God. :drool: I don't buy your theory at all, in fact, I think he used the philosophy angle to pick up chicks, and I think it worked too!!

zengirl said:
I dated a guy once who had a philosophy degree. He was a Greek God. :drool: I don't buy your theory at all, in fact, I think he used the philosophy angle to pick up chicks, and I think it worked too!!

They are masters of talking out their ass and saying absolutley nothing.

wr3kt said:
I don't know about that, I have taken a few Philosophy classes and, inspired by this guy, got into Phi a little. It was interesting and we had very interesting conversations. Some of it is really boring, but I find philosophy of religion to be irresistable.

zengirl said:
I don't know about that, I have taken a few Philosophy classes and, inspired by this guy, got into Phi a little. It was interesting and we had very interesting conversations. Some of it is really boring, but I find philosophy of religion to be irresistable.
In a debate, philosophy is sexcellent...but if a dude's using it to pick up chicks...wtf. That's just like quoting poetry to get the girls.
They just found a more illustrative way of saying "I just wanna put my winky in your no-no hole"

What ever happened to the good ole days of "I show you mine, I get your number"?

Damn chicks are getting picky. :mad:

wr3kt said:
In a debate, philosophy is sexcellent...but if a dude's using it to pick up chicks...wtf. That's just like quoting poetry to get the girls.
They just found a more illustrative way of saying "I just wanna put my winky in your no-no hole"

What ever happened to the good ole days of "I show you mine, I get your number"?

Damn chicks are getting picky. :mad:
How about show her now and ask her later?

I find the pickup line "Do as I say and no one gets hurt" works quite well.
Or, if they lady is slow witted "What does this rag smell like to you?" can do the trick.

Drool-Boy said:
Or, if they lady is slow witted "What does this rag smell like to you?" can do the trick.
you know, the funny thing is, I'd bet you that trick would work 90% of the time too.

wr3kt said:
the issue is that you're applying occam's razor to phil. a lot of the time you're right and just recognising a bullshitter, but most likely sometimes you're missing vslid points

bungle said:
the issue is that you're applying occam's razor to phil. a lot of the time you're right and just recognising a bullshitter, but most likely sometimes you're missing vslid points

I see what you mean, but I don't think I fail at understanding it.