Philosophy people...

*Fuxx Burger* said:
7684010098.gif

Goodness I am bored tonight

Rasterbate a visage of The Burg.

i hated my ethics class. all i remember is the happiness equation because it had an equals sign.

wr3kt said:
Maybe it's because I've been staring at math and engineering books for the past 3-4 years, but do philosphy theorists love to hear themselves talk?

I'm taking an "engineering and business ethics" class as a core class for school which is basically just an intro+ philosophy class. We've been discussing, lightly in terms of true philosphy majors, Kant, Rawls, Marx, et cetera...and reading some of their major principles.

It's all really annoying and interesting in that; one person comes up with something profound and writes endlessly about it...then someone else comes along and HAS to expound upon it...and then another person HAS to expound on that. When, if you really get down to it, they're just saying the same thing..over...and over...and over again. I appreciate the views that philosophers have to offer, but for the love of everything april...there is such a thing as an end of a thought.

So...people who studied philosphy more than I...am I just blowing this out of my ass or do I have some sort of fat-mexican-kid point?

To summarize:
difference.jpg
I think they're all just a bunch of stoners, dude. :p