FYI Phil Harris, Deadliest Catch captain, dead

I can honestly admit that some random person I don't know and will never have any personal connections to dying today has no affect on me whatsoever. I'm not sad about it and I feel no personal grief for his family. People die everyday, if I cared about each one I would always be sad.

Now if someone close to one of you dies, let me know and I'll send well wishes your way and be sad that that happened to you, but random "famous" people, screw that.

I can honestly admit that some random person I don't know and will never have any personal connections to dying today has no affect on me whatsoever. I'm not sad about it and I feel no personal grief for his family. People die everyday, if I cared about each one I would always be sad.

Now if someone close to one of you dies, let me know and I'll send well wishes your way and be sad that that happened to you, but random "famous" people, screw that.

I watched that show religiously. So I kinda did have a connection with him, as retarded as that sounds.

You're such a heartless bitch!

:fly: