FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

Taco fire coming in strong.

homer simpson fire GIF

Taco fire coming in strong.

homer simpson fire GIF
I really dont understand people who say this about Mexican food. I work with latinX etc. most of them like it quite salty but not really spicy. Maybe it's just me. I've pissed fire after having habernaro hot wings though.

I really dont understand people who say this about Mexican food. I work with latinX etc. most of them like it quite salty but not really spicy. Maybe it's just me. I've pissed fire after having habernaro hot wings though.
But have you ever touched your eyes within like three days of prepping habaneros?

But have you ever touched your eyes within like three days of prepping habaneros?
I wear gloves. I get made fun of but I wear gloves doing everything. SPO stuff, I have nice pair of Milwaukee leather work gloves I picked up last winter that are washable. I have a nice big pair of canvas lined blue rubber ones that go up to my elbows that I always wear at the restaurant. They are also super easy to clean in the sink. When I worked at the lumberyard they had to provide us with gloves, I went through like a pair a week and never got a splinter. Meanwhile my coworkers were literally bleeding all over 2x4s.

The one that always get me is um... So black pepper doesn't have capsaicin in it, it is another chemical called "piperine" and yes I had to look that up but there is a hot sauce that is just pure piperine added to tomato sauce and it is just PAINFUL, it's not even really hot, it just hurts.

Stop with the Latinx