FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

Usually when we go for burgers, it's an impossible patty.
Same really, as the only burgers I really eat are some form of fast food. Doesn't taste all that different from the other offerings and nominally healthier.

Like sometimes it's 11:30pm and I should have bought groceries two days ago and Burger King is open, y'know?

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
It's a burger, not exactly haut cuisine. The fake meat does a passable job of mimicking the expensive grass-fed beef I used to buy, and it is an absolutely acceptable vehicle for green chile or guacamole (with or without parsley).
I mean, it can be. Most haut cuisine is french peasent dishes. I got meat from Wal Mart once and it was SOOOOO bad. I havent tried impossiblur meat but most meat substitutes are sad.

I dont like the texture is all.

I've never had a cheesesteak but I'm pretty sure I wouldnt like them (funny seeing as I make several hundred a day, Im also not paying 20.99 to try something new).

I mean, it can be. Most haut cuisine is french peasent dishes. I got meat from Wal Mart once and it was SOOOOO bad.

I dont like the texture is all.

I've never had a cheesesteak but I'm pretty sure I wouldnt like them (funny seeing as I make several hundred a day, Im also not paying 20.99 to try something new).
Fair enough, we like what we like.

For me, it does a passable job, and the texture mimics medium rare beef, which is what I want.

disgusted new girl GIF