FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I normally hate milk but I had An Cookie last night before bed and for whatever reason felt like I needed some milk to wash it down, so my lactose intolerant ass is paying for it this morning - bless my seasoned rectal vault for at least waiting until I woke up to allow my colon to begin its reign of terror.

why would you drink milk when you LACTOSEEEEE giiiirl!

i have never had a glass of milk in my life.

omg lol i want details
Woke up in a fine mood. Early. Got ready for work, didn't feel the need to bless the throne. Got on the road. About 10 miles from work I got a little bubbly...
Made it to work and I'm the first person there. I have a key but they haven't set me up an alarm code yet. I had to get out and pace around till someone got in that could open the door.
Bolted for the shitter and just made it.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to clock in and by the time I was out and could clock in I was 1 minute late.

why would you drink milk when you LACTOSEEEEE giiiirl!

i have never had a glass of milk in my life.
I risk it on cheese all the time, but I LIKE cheese so even when I gamble and lose it was worth it, but like I do not even LIKE milk, we only even have it around for that baby. last night I was eating that big ass cookie and my brain was like "cookies and milk, you should have some milk, it's fine" and I was like "ehhhhh it's only a little bit, I might be OK" and reader, I was NOT.

Woke up in a fine mood. Early. Got ready for work, didn't feel the need to bless the throne. Got on the road. About 10 miles from work I got a little bubbly...
Made it to work and I'm the first person there. I have a key but they haven't set me up an alarm code yet. I had to get out and pace around till someone got in that could open the door.
Bolted for the shitter and just made it.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to clock in and by the time I was out and could clock in I was 1 minute late.

lmao imagine if you shit your pants at work!

I risk it on cheese all the time, but I LIKE cheese so even when I gamble and lose it was worth it, but like I do not even LIKE milk, we only even have it around for that baby. last night I was eating that big ass cookie and my brain was like "cookies and milk, you should have some milk, it's fine" and I was like "ehhhhh it's only a little bit, I might be OK" and reader, I was NOT.

sometimes when I’m constipated, I’ll eat some yogurt

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
No milk or ice cream outside if a small sip or bite. I can eat a little yogurt, cheese is okay, sour cream is a no go unless I take a bunch of lactaid. That one is fairly new and the hardest to cope with. I love sour cream. Packaged hot chocolate is also a complete no. The powdered milk does me in. If milk is boiled like in chowders or homemade hot chocolate I’m okay.

No milk or ice cream outside if a small sip or bite. I can eat a little yogurt, cheese is okay, sour cream is a no go unless I take a bunch of lactaid. That one is fairly new and the hardest to cope with. I love sour cream. Packaged hot chocolate is also a complete no. The powdered milk does me in. If milk is boiled like in chowders or homemade hot chocolate I’m okay.

i’ve been telling my mom for ages that DAIRY is the devil

Both of us grew up drinking what would nowdays be labeled "raw milk" and might lead to a significant fine and possibly even a raid by government agents for giving some to other persons.
Still pick up a gallon every other day. It's all pasteurized and stuff now though, they won't let me have a cow in town.
Dairy is one of the five major food groups along with pork, beef, poultry, and fish.

Both of us grew up drinking what would nowdays be labeled "raw milk" and might lead to a significant fine and possibly even a raid by government agents for giving some to other persons.
Still pick up a gallon every other day. It's all pasteurized and stuff now though, they won't let me have a cow in town.
Dairy is one of the five major food groups along with pork, beef, poultry, and fish.
El Bustelo Cafe is a major food group.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I think you're overestimating your importance if you think anyone in the government cares what kind of milk you drink.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer and Domon
I think you're overestimating your importance if you think anyone in the government cares what kind of milk you drink.

There have been actual raids on some people selling raw milk out in I think California or someplace out there.
I imagine the raid wasn't their first interaction with regulators though.

There have been actual raids on some people selling raw milk out in I think California or someplace out there.
I imagine the raid wasn't their first interaction with regulators though.
yes, but they don't raid the consumers, which is how you identified yourself.

You're always on about how they're out to get you, but honestly, you're nobody.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
yes, but they don't raid the consumers, which is how you identified yourself.

You're always on about how they're out to get you, but honestly, you're nobody.

That's why I included "giving some to other persons". Could've also included "in exchange for money" I guess.

We were both producers and consumers but pretty sure the milk company pasteurized it after they picked it up from us.