FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I restarted the Metamucil Challenge last night. The methadone is fuckin with my poo again, no more “clean breaks” (as the nurses call it) and cleanup is a mess again.

Thank you, Kirkland Signature Wipes.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
I had a phantom shit a few days ago. I felt it. I heard it. I smelled it. But I never saw it. Meatloaf was close, but it’s really 3 out of 4 ain’t bad.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
I had a phantom shit a few days ago. I felt it. I heard it. I smelled it. But I never saw it. Meatloaf was close, but it’s really 3 out of 4 ain’t bad.
They come out at the right angle and size to immediately float into the bend after the bottom of the bowl. People in jail hide stuff in that area in baggies. Just sits there floating. Jail cops have a practiced 2 finger technique for reaching in there. That's why they're so good at getting into your shit. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
guess who’s having another colonoscopy tomorrow
guess who has to drink that devil drink at 430 today
guess who’s gonna pewp her brains out allll night tonight and hopefully lose 5lbs of shit and water
guessssssss
such fun. my wife's got one lined up for next month.

matt damon?
matt damon oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
guess who’s having another colonoscopy tomorrow
guess who has to drink that devil drink at 430 today
guess who’s gonna pewp her brains out allll night tonight and hopefully lose 5lbs of shit and water
guessssssss

Accidental gravy. Just sayin

such fun. my wife's got one lined up for next month.

so i had one 6 months ago and they found a ton of polyps that were cancerous BUT the real kicker was that i apparently woke up in the middle of the procedure and started screaming “ IM AWAKE GET IT OUT GET IT OUT”
so they have to finish the job but this time i will be under general anesthesia

• Gravy
Reactions: august