FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

i was driving to my lash appointment when all of the sudden my stomach killing me..
i’m like omg i’m so far from home so o did something i think i’ve done 3x in my life

i pulled up to a grocery store and i’m literally in the public washroom unleashing the dragon

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
i was driving to my lash appointment when all of the sudden my stomach killing me..
i’m like omg i’m so far from home so o did something i think i’ve done 3x in my life

i pulled up to a grocery store and i’m literally in the public washroom unleashing the dragon
If they charge a lot hit me up, I'll bring an assortment of whips and give you all the lashes you want for free. YOU BAD GIRL!

Management gets away with so much shit on that shift: those young folk don't care to know, or know to care, what's in the CBA.

Really, a frustrating amount of employees, all over, don't. So I look like the problem child when I try to get what I'm owed.

.....lash appointment?

lmaooooo

EYE LASH EXTENSIONS !!!!

7fa922bdca772b51ae203ae8e1eaa162.jpg

Management gets away with so much shit on that shift: those young folk don't care to know, or know to care, what's in the CBA.

Really, a frustrating amount of employees, all over, don't. So I look like the problem child when I try to get what I'm owed.
I'm rooting for management - you were a horrible child.:p