FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I got 99 problems, but fiber ain't one.
I think I cleared 6 yesterday.

The butthole is weird. By the 6th one, it was a little tender. That seems odd to me. Let's assume that you wipe 5 times with TP (I use wet wipes, but forget all that). That means that you've run paper over the hole 30 times. And it's tender. From 30 times touching paper.

The butthole is weird. By the 6th one, it was a little tender. That seems odd to me. Let's assume that you wipe 5 times with TP (I use wet wipes, but forget all that). That means that you've run paper over the hole 30 times. And it's tender. From 30 times touching paper.

mucus membranes are not meant to be touched. Blow your nose 30 times and itll hurt too.

Mouths are weird, theyre meant to take more abuse apparently.

Now think about how anal sex feels.

Don't use wet wipes. Between that and your "I CAN DUMP WHATEVER OIL I WANT DOWN THE DRAIN", you're probably the single source for the fatbergs in Florida's sewers.

sewer-1539862033.jpg

Fine, I won't wear an envelope next time. Raw dog all the way! :p :fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
When my flu was peakin’ and the diarrhea took hold, there were two days in a row when I had no less than 30 episodes per day and went through two rolls of Kirkland TP. I had full-on baboon ass.

Some shit is caustic and combined with overwiping makes for gaucho walkin. I healed within a day though. Magic disappearing baboon ass.

When my flu was peakin’ and the diarrhea took hold, there were two days in a row when I had no less than 30 episodes per day and went through two rolls of Kirkland TP. I had full-on baboon ass.

Some shit is caustic and combined with overwiping makes for gaucho walkin. I healed within a day though. Magic disappearing baboon ass.
You senor, walk like a gaucho. :fly: Best use of gaucho ever.:heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant