FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

My landlord that I lease office space from finally renovated the bathrooms. Went from one single bathroom shared with an office of women and 3 guys, to separate bathrooms. The old bathroom was so small that when sitting on the toilet you could touch your knees to the wall. It was awful. Landlord eliminated an old server room to create a 2nd bathroom. Not ADA compliant (he's too cheap to go full remodel). It's glorious to take a dump at work now.

theres someone here who is as regular as I am.
actually thats a lie, hes more regular as he beats me to the shitter by a minute or two every morning

My landlord that I lease office space from finally renovated the bathrooms. Went from one single bathroom shared with an office of women and 3 guys, to separate bathrooms. The old bathroom was so small that when sitting on the toilet you could touch your knees to the wall. It was awful. Landlord eliminated an old server room to create a 2nd bathroom. Not ADA compliant (he's too cheap to go full remodel). It's glorious to take a dump at work now.
Well, you're paying premium money for that poop. Enjoy it.

The old bathroom was so small that when sitting on the toilet you could touch your knees to the wall. It was awful.
That's my life right now at work. Men's shitter is a standard tank one, with side of tank about 2" from cold, exterior wall. No pleasant shits are taken here. Have to sit side-saddle if you want to read comfortably.:D

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
That's my life right now at work. Men's shitter is a standard tank one, with side of tank about 2" from cold, exterior wall. No pleasant shits are taken here. Have to sit side-saddle if you want to read comfortably.:D
Back when it was one bathroom, there's this lady in the office who is... well... rather large. I'm not sure what wizardry she managed to use the bathroom.