FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I doubt if I’m considered typical, so your experience may vary slightly.

The smell of my shit gets worse the older I get.

“Growing old gracefully” must mean something other than what I was led to believe.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I doubt if I’m considered typical, so your experience may vary slightly.

The smell of my shit gets worse the older I get.

“Growing old gracefully” must mean something other than what I was led to believe.

I don't know about that but I can tell you that the waste odor from eating at Burger King has a certain bite to it that is totally unique to them.

Or it might just be the "onion rings" seeing as I get them every time, usually extra.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I don't know about that but I can tell you that the waste odor from eating at Burger King has a certain bite to it that is totally unique to them.

Or it might just be the "onion rings" seeing as I get them every time, usually extra.

Ugh those onion rings. I get them also, and every burb for the next 36 hours is THAT. Then I get them again.

When I was 'fast fooding' I had to have mcdonalds leave off the ketchup & mustard off all burgers. If not, for 72ish hrs afterwards, I could smell it 24/7. Like it was leeching from my skin.:barf:

A hundred years ago as a delivery driver, I’d get a Subway six inch meatball sub with onions for lunch and it would seep from my pores. The stares I’d get in elevators! I’d look in a mirror and there’d be a giant oniony meatball looking back.