FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

yeah I think you're spot on about clipping, usually when they remove a polyp they can use things like a cautery snare (cold or hot) that will both remove/retrieve the polyp and seal off the hole, but with larger polyps or many polyps close together, it doesn't work well so they clip to prevent continued bleeding.

as far as the number of polyps, yeah that's A Lot, but it's important to remember that it's not like the 9 they just took all grew in the last 6 months because they knew they didn't get them all that last time, so it would be more like 17 new polyps since {whenever your previous full colonoscopy was where those polyps did not exist} - I mention full colonoscopy because I'm not sure exactly where in your colon the polyps were, and like if some were in your ascending or transverse colon they wouldn't have seen those on a flexible sigmoidoscopy since those don't go as far.

my guess is that they'll have you do a repeat colonoscopy in 6 months to check that they got it all, and then if they did that "clean" colonoscopy will be your new baseline for how fast and in what numbers they'll grow.

so the colonoscopy 6 months ago was my first one ever and they were not able to finish it so this one was the continuation. so 17 my first time

i wonder how long it’s taken them to grow .. this has all stemmed from my diverticulitis attack last year, there trying to go in to my sigmoid colon to see that damage of the diverticulitis and they came across 17 turd speed bumps

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Its like that south park episode about the harley bikers who the kids insist on calling "fag"

I'd never call a person who was actually disabled that, or even use it any place that isnt the internet. But im glad to call people or concepts i find moronic it.

If im using south park as a moral defense though, im almost certainly in the wrong.

Its like that south park episode about the harley bikers who the kids insist on calling "fag"

I'd never call a person who was actually disabled that, or even use it any place that isnt the internet. But im glad to call people or concepts i find moronic it.

If im using south park as a moral defense though, im almost certainly in the wrong.
I still use it IRL, sometimes in public. I'm a monster.

so the colonoscopy 6 months ago was my first one ever and they were not able to finish it so this one was the continuation. so 17 my first time

i wonder how long it’s taken them to grow .. this has all stemmed from my diverticulitis attack last year, there trying to go in to my sigmoid colon to see that damage of the diverticulitis and they came across 17 turd speed bumps
lol it's like the polyps were just trying to make up for the diverticula, it was just balancing things out :lol:

f57b94fbe0a07ee54534040945f75ecf.jpg