FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I want to know who wears a button down to an office? FFS - button down is for movement and semi-casual. Point collar is for when you want to look professional. Fine, a hidden button, button down will do. pig.
Lots of offices are casual nowadays. Im sure Assa looked positively fetching

I wear oxford button-downs at the office exclusively.
They let you move around at work? Honestly, I have a mix and think the button down is just fine for 95% of occasions. I had to do a business meeting yesterday at a "country club" yesterday - I so rocked the point collar. I was overdressed - or was I?

Funny story - I worked for some prick years ago(oh wait, that was my brother) who was convinced a button down was the more formal collar. Insisted we all wear them. His head exploded when I confronted him on the issue and found some style guides. He still wears them. Mother fucker can't tie a tie for shit. #poorlydressed

They let you move around at work? Honestly, I have a mix and think the button down is just fine for 95% of occasions. I had to do a business meeting yesterday at a "country club" yesterday - I so rocked the point collar. I was overdressed - or was I?

Funny story - I worked for some prick years ago(oh wait, that was my brother) who was convinced a button down was the more formal collar. Insisted we all wear them. His head exploded when I confronted him on the issue and found some style guides. He still wears them. Mother fucker can't tie a tie for shit. #poorlydressed
I just don't care about any of that, so I dress what's comfortable, and fuck the rest of it, unless someone's coming in from the least coast. Then I have to wear a sport coat OVER MY BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD, MOTHERFUCKER.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I just don't care about any of that, so I dress what's comfortable, and fuck the rest of it, unless someone's coming in from the least coast. Then I have to wear a sport coat OVER MY BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD, MOTHERFUCKER.
The apparel you need to care about is a veil

Remain calm. I'm just punking you guys. Button down is fine.
Assa probably meant a button up and collar be damned.

Next up - khaki's vs. chinos. I had a fuck all time finding some legit chinos. Everything they were calling chinos were khaki material(not the color, duh). The chinos(material) were all cut and stitched like khakis. Style has just gone to hell I tell ya what.