FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

Was out shopping, was inspired to song by Charmin Mega Rolls. With a little help from Sir Mix-a-Lot

This wipes bad butts and you cannot lie,
Those other brands can't comply.
When a messy turd comes down the track,
you want Charmin in your crack.

No doody on your hands,
Or smelling up your private glands,
So take a big hit off the Mega Roll,
And work it around that hole.

CHarmin wipes cracks(clean that booty)
From front to back(2 ply that doody)
CHarmin wipes cracks
~
Then nature called and I had to use their cheap ass Scotts 1 ply. FFS.

I remember once seeing some TP commercial where they used it and a lesser brand to wipe a bead of toothpaste off a forearm.

Best TP ad ever. Actually showed some kind of function/performance quality.

People think living in Scotland is all beautiful rolling hills and friendly patter when in reality it’s a junkie shouting ‘ye goin for a shite hen?’ at me because i’m carrying a 16 roll pack of toilet roll .

• Haha
Reactions: nukes
When my roomie got home from work yesterday he had dinner then proceeded to open his new guitar.

Suddenly, before he could even get started, much like a tweaker scoring a sack, number two made an urgent arrival.

It was funny at the time.

Should I get those bidet seats?

Do yourself one better.

GrossKnobbyAuk-small.gif

One good thing about the hurricane, I'm no longer on the same poop schedule as the guy at work that took the stall I liked.

For weeks I'd head in and see that he was in my stall. Now I get to poo where I'm comfortable.

One good thing about the hurricane, I'm no longer on the same poop schedule as the guy at work that took the stall I liked.

For weeks I'd head in and see that he was in my stall. Now I get to poo where I'm comfortable.

You’re stall?

Round these parts we don’t call them Johns. We call them jehannum’s

K

Last edited: