FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

Sounds like someone is approaching that age where stuff changes and an occasional dose of psyllium-based fiber is needed.

Personally, I prefer Kroger orange flavored Metamucil knockoff, sugar free.

A couple times a week with that stuff, and you’ll have some bounce to your step.

(Something nasty withheld)

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Sounds like someone is approaching that age where stuff changes and an occasional dose of psyllium-based fiber is needed.

Personally, I prefer Kroger orange flavored Metamucil knockoff, sugar free.

A couple times a week with that stuff, and you’ll have some bounce to your step.

(Something nasty withheld)

She gets all her fiber from beer.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
@APRIL - time for the Fleet enema. Found at your local drugstore. :) *Occasionally I have to lend a hand for current wife when she hasn't been getting her fiber. Kinda hard to enema yourself. Fly will need to man up for it - anal bleaching at same time is optional.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
It's the pain pills causing this, not my age.

*hair flip*

Seriously, consider the enema. Much more effective going in the bottom end where the problem is than dumping medication in the top end a mile upstream.

At least stay away from stimulant type laxatives. They'll make your muscles contract and force you to rip your own ass out moving a concrete log through it.

Doing it the other way softens up the log first.

Seriously, consider the enema. Much more effective going in the bottom end where the problem is than dumping medication in the top end a mile upstream.

At least stay away from stimulant type laxatives. They'll make your muscles contract and force you to rip your own ass out moving a concrete log through it.

Doing it the other way softens up the log first.
oh yeah, go pick up some magnesium citrate, @APRIL.

Then live-blog that shit. For science.

oh yeah, go pick up some magnesium citrate, @APRIL.

Then live-blog that shit. For science.

I'm just trying to get her to stick foreign objects in her butt.

5% - day 3 is transitioning away from a little discomfort and into an actual medical thing that needs fixing while you can still fix it at home with cheap, readily available equipment.