FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

That's what I meant. It's no big deal, did it for my previous(late) wife for 20 months every day. Slip in finger at slight angle so you don't poke the turd(band name!), hook out a walnut of turd, repeat as necessary. Usually there is a plug and then it's, "They've released the KRaken, RUN!!!!!" :fly:
Uhh.... For real?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I think I’ve told the cue ball turd story here.

After a surgery, on my knee with one leg in the cage, cue ball turd peeking out. Had to pry it out, bare fingered. That motherfucker was the actual size of a cue ball. I’m a skinny bastard. Some of you may be okay with turds that circumference, but not daddy.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD
Uhh.... For real?
Yes, my wife died of a grade 4 glioblastoma brain tumor. Good lady, great mom and wife. Mercifully, she didn't know who any of us where the last year of her life. At meal times I effectuated her father's Greek accent - rest of the time I wore a white lab coat while taking care of her. Kept her home until the very end. Yes I am nucking futs but I am consistent. I think the experience broke something. Not sure why I shared that. Must be the booze.

I think I’ve told the cue ball turd story here.

After a surgery, on my knee with one leg in the cage, cue ball turd peeking out. Had to pry it out, bare fingered. That motherfucker was the actual size of a cue ball. I’m a skinny bastard. Some of you may be okay with turds that circumference, but not daddy.
So, you had a Cue-burt :fly: CUe-burt in the bottom pocket.

Yes, my wife died of a grade 4 glioblastoma brain tumor. Good lady, great mom and wife. Mercifully, she didn't know who any of us where the last year of her life. At meal times I effectuated her father's Greek accent - rest of the time I wore a white lab coat while taking care of her. Kept her home until the very end. Yes I am nucking futs but I am consistent. I think the experience broke something. Not sure why I shared that. Must be the booze.
Bittersweet man. I read it a couple of times. Couldn't tell whether to be sad about the situation or laugh about the way you handled it. Classic Ed.

Bittersweet man. I read it a couple of times. Couldn't tell whether to be sad about the situation or laugh about the way you handled it. Classic Ed.
I cried almost every damn day, couldn't talk about it for a long time. Looking back I'm glad I could be there. DId right by her, right by my kids, it didn't kill me. Few regrets. Shit happens.

You are a good husband.