FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I ate a bowl of bran flakes last night and mustered something truly impressive this morning as well, but I didn't weigh it.

The color and consistency says I evacuated two different meals in a single session though.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
There's a saying here for when it's raining super hard where people say, "it's a real turd floater".
The first time I heard it it was a girl at work who said it and I felt strangely aroused. Weird.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
In all fairness some of that weight was almost definitely you're urine. To be scientific about it you need to be naked, and dry. Step on the scale stand still. Poop, repeat.

Well technically you don't have to be naked, you just have to be wearing the same stuff with the same pocket contents before and after.

Also technically "dry" would be 0% moisture which isn't needed either. You just need to have the same % moisture in skin, hair, and any clothing before and after.

There's no need to overcomplicate things.

Definitely use the phrase "almost definitely" though, that almost definitely covers all the bases.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I’m back to my engrained schedule of waking at 3:50 am every day, and my pooping has already adjusted. I tried to stay in bed until 4:15 today. Nope.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer