FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

More poop
Cause 5000 calories has got to go somewhere.

5000? Are you pregnant? That seems excessive.

Speaking of poop, the other day I took my normal doodie then a half hour later, felt the urge for round two. It came out like a shit rope and my bathroom wallpaper came rolling down the walls, just like on cartoons. I bet the rope uncoiled would’ve reached 10 feet.

5000? Are you pregnant? That seems excessive.

Speaking of poop, the other day I took my normal doodie then a half hour later, felt the urge for round two. It came out like a shit rope and my bathroom wallpaper came rolling down the walls, just like on cartoons. I bet the rope uncoiled would’ve reached 10 feet.
I don't think I'm pregnant I'm celibate so my womb is dry and Dusty as usual. I'm probably slightly exaggerating but I eat these enormous breakfasts with these giant bowls with Raisin Bran and two shots of Maple and then meatball subs are on sale at Subway and I've been eating those two days in a row and then I had two dinners last night so at least 3500 calories.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I don't think I'm pregnant I'm celibate so my womb is dry and Dusty as usual. I'm probably slightly exaggerating but I eat these enormous breakfasts with these giant bowls with Raisin Bran and two shots of Maple and then meatball subs are on sale at Subway and I've been eating those two days in a row and then I had two dinners last night so at least 3500 calories.

Have you tried the new garlic bread? My son did and he had garlic afterbreath the next day!

I wouldnt sit on a wal-mart toilet seat unless my pants depended on it
and even then Id have to carefully consider first
Lifehack 104.
Pick up two pairs of pants and go in a fitting room. Put on THEIR pants and crap in them - wipe your butt with the legs and inner pockets(seams on outside, yuck). Then put yours back on and burst out of there saying "oh gross, someone took a shit in a pair of pants in there." Leave the store enraged and incensed for effect.