FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I'm doing some real gymnastics on this commode. I did the Filipino style, standing on the edges of the porcelain throne and squatting. I've invented a new position I'm gonna call the Reverse Cowgirl Pretzel. It involves leaning back towards the tank and ballancing my heels on the toilet seat. It puts my penis in a compromising position, but right now I'm ok with that. The idea is total poop production and I'm a success oriented person. I will do this.
I must.

I'm doing some real gymnastics on this commode. I did the Filipino style, standing on the edges of the porcelain throne and squatting. I've invented a new position I'm gonna call the Reverse Cowgirl Pretzel. It involves leaning back towards the tank and ballancing my heels on the toilet seat. It puts my penis in a compromising position, but right now I'm ok with that. The idea is total poop production and I'm a success oriented person. I will do this.
I must.

On the "click here to register page" maybe we can include that little nuggets like this are available after registering. Kind of like a teaser. :lol:

A Gravy Giving Member said:
I must.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I must.

Form is everything, nukes.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-14-at-9.51.25-AM.png

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel