FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

#bannedfromFBK

One has to have an account to be banned.

I bet you purged all kinds of accounts in your mania thinking I had one there when you security settings where set to 'all/all'

I still get a kick out of that.

upload_2018-1-3_14-4-58.jpeg

The truth shall set you free, nukes. You aren't the first person to get catfished.

Seriously I haven't seen her here anywhere for a while. Is she ok or what? Last I heard she fell in love with a bass player.

Oh dear. This isn't good. You guys should go check on her.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Seriously I haven't seen her here anywhere for a while. Is she ok or what? Last I heard she fell in love with a bass player.

Oh dear. This isn't good. You guys should go check on her.
I take sole responsibility for chasing that dweeb away. Can't handle light confrontation or the dilemma of hypocrisy when she couldn't apply her principles to her friends who broke them.
I'll take my pennance like a man, standing up and only giggling occasionally.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I take sole responsibility for chasing that dweeb away. Can't handle light confrontation or the dilemma of hypocrisy when she couldn't apply her principles to her friends who broke them.
I'll take my pennance like a man, standing up and only giggling occasionally.

Thats the way, nukes, winning friends and influencing people

Power is off in the building with the bathroom this morning. Shitting in the dark.
stop texting me pics.

DSC00272_thumb.jpg

5% I'm prioritizing a 2 mile walk today. My daughter was gifted with the "Jewess Witch Psychic" talents which travel through my side of the family and she told me straight up "Dad, you're gonna die right after my 18th birthday".
Spooky.

How old is she now?