FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

One of my sisters gave me some cookies; chocolate and peanut butter chip w/oatmeal and ginger cookies.

The next day it’s as if I Metamuciled the previous evening.

I actually want to go horseback riding, which brings about further internal conflict as I’m still a gimp.

FML

gravy for horseback riding mention / want.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I took some amoxicillin today cuz my throat hurts and I might as well be a doctor and diagnose my self

Anyhoooo... fun fact: Amoxicillin usually gives me the runs and a yeast infection

Soooooo im about to ring in 2018 like a rock star

Thanks poop thread
Now I'm hungry for bread, thanks a lot.

I took some amoxicillin today cuz my throat hurts and I might as well be a doctor and diagnose my self

Anyhoooo... fun fact: Amoxicillin usually gives me the runs and a yeast infection

Soooooo im about to ring in 2018 like a rock star

Thanks poop thread
Do they have you taking probiotcs? If so, don't take them near the amox. Hour or 2 away, or the antibiotics kill the probiotics. Also Monistat 7 if you need it.

Edit: don't take the amox for a sore throat. It's likely viral, unless what kiko has is bacterial. Gargle with a weak saline solution, it kills throat germs.

Do they have you taking probiotcs? If so, don't take them near the amox. Hour or 2 away, or the antibiotics kill the probiotics. Also Monistat 7 if you need it.

Edit: don't take the amox for a sore throat. It's likely viral, unless what kiko has is bacterial. Gargle with a weak saline solution, it kills throat germs.

Omg what
I already took one amox!!!
I’m not taking any probiotics
I used. I was so on point with un vitamins but I’ve been slacking..
Ok so I should stop the amox (it was 500)
Ugh
If I get a yeast infection and the runs for nothing I’m gonna be soooo pissed!!!

Kiko has an upper respiratory infection + ear infection + tonsils something rather

Omg what
Ugh
If I get a yeast infection and the runs for nothing I’m gonna be soooo pissed!!!

Kiko has an upper respiratory infection + ear infection + tonsils something rather
Is kiko on antibiotics? If not then don't you take them. I'm no doctor, I just play one on UF. ;)

Omg what
Ugh

You're gonna make your entire life system eat itself and you'll probably die soon.

Is kiko on antibiotics? If not then don't you take them. I'm no doctor, I just play one on UF. ;)

Yea he’s on amoxicillin and tamiflu (which was sold out everywhere)
He’s already on day 5
And omg I would never take his meds
I just had some extra amoxicillin from when I was being treated for the hpylori

Anyhoo my throat doesn’t hurt and I didn’t get the runs or yeast!
THATWASCLOSE

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Yea he’s on amoxicillin and tamiflu (which was sold out everywhere)
He’s already on day 5
And omg I would never take his meds
I just had some extra amoxicillin from when I was being treated for the hpylori

Anyhoo my throat doesn’t hurt and I didn’t get the runs or yeast!
THATWASCLOSE
Oh no I didn't mean kikos meds Lol. I meant you may not need to take your own amoxicillin if you have a viral thing. Trying to protect your stomach.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and nukes
Any Improvement with the legs bro?

They’re still attached- thanks for asking.

I’m caught up in the “opiate crisis”. My doctor is feeling pressure and even though my Rxs are relatively low compared to what I’ve heard about, we are weaning me off over the course of several months.

I’ve had 30 surgeries, no exaggeration. I haven’t had one in years, my choice. Pretty soon, that choice will be gone because of a bunch of shitheads that gulp down pills by the handful.

The focus on the “opiate crisis” should be on why SO many people want to feel SO altered, and correct why that is.

Sensitive subject for me.

• Gravy
@Immigrant tell these people your fall story. You are a hobbled miracle they should know what you have gone through for 20+ years.

I was recently reminded of spending nearly all of December ‘03 in the hospital with my skin falling off from a reaction to an antibiotic. I was on a HUGE dose of prednisone and that shit can make your emotions crazy. I was sleeping about an hour a day, and that didn’t help the emotion management at all.

Watching Rudolph while in the burn unit balling like a baby over the idea of an Island of Misfits.

FML

After I got out of there, I was still on antibiotics for MRSA that costs $750 a day for four months(!) and I could poop at will. I went to see the infectious disease doc and he asked if I could provide a sample. I LOLd.

• Gravy