FYI Pewp in this thread when you're pewpin

I have lots of non-dairy soup recipes. What kind of soup do you like: stew-type, pureed, clear broth type, noodle, chowder?

You can even add your choice of animal! ;)

Puréed and stew.. I like it heavy
No noodles :(
Omg send some non dairy recipes plzzzz

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Ledboots
OMG - the wife's purge was nasty. She had to drink a cup of this stuff every 10 minutes for 3 hours. So literally for 3 hours all she did was gag down a glass of it, and sit on the toilet. it was magical, but she wouldn't let me record it.

Colyte it was called.

OMG - the wife's purge was nasty. She had to drink a cup of this stuff every 10 minutes for 3 hours. So literally for 3 hours all she did was gag down a glass of it, and sit on the toilet. it was magical, but she wouldn't let me record it.

Colyte it was called.
I remember having to do magnesium citrate for my purge. 3 hours on the can, holy fuck.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Ledboots

Colyte it was called.

the 2 minute long farts after they blow you up with air after the fact are even more entertaining.

Shh I'm going to convince him to eat clean after his deseppofication and procedure
When I woke up this mornin' I felt a pang.
I was hungerin' for some apple pie.
Stumble in the bathroom, hung my hog a little bit.
Washed the sleep out of my eye.
Oh yeah, it's gonna be a fine day.
Scratched myself a bit.
Poured me out a bowl-a corn chex.
Closest thing I could find to apple pie.
Lingerin' taste of toothpaste
Made the milk go down a bit funny.
But you know, them chex they do satisfy.
Oh yeah, this'll be a fine day.
So, after my mornin' rise-n-shine and eatin' clean.
Had my mind set to hit them streets.
Drizzle from the night left cold puddles out.
Had my black stomp-boots on my feet.
It's my day.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes