Pics Pets (not books)

I have a vid of Kes playing with a boxer called Max but can't get on youtube right now to access it.

Picking up Kes' food order in an hour, been delivered to a friends house. I'm quite excited as there's tons of new things for her to try including lambs head, pigs head, lamsb legs, lamb ribs, fish mince, beef shanks, turkey necks. :D

I have a vid of Kes playing with a boxer called Max but can't get on youtube right now to access it.

Picking up Kes' food order in an hour, been delivered to a friends house. I'm quite excited as there's tons of new things for her to try including lambs head, pigs head, lamsb legs, lamb ribs, fish mince, beef shanks, turkey necks. :D

Get some bull pizzle. They love it!

You can probably train a hamster to do things on cue, especially with a clicker or something similar. You can clicker train pretty much any animal, they even use the method for lots of special needs kids these days.

Trust me there's been no actual training. But I'll let her think she has as long as she doesn't try and let him out and ask him to stay.

They're supposed to the marrow, that's the tastiest bit!! I'm amazed sometimes, I'll give like a 12" thick as fuck bone to chomp on and an hour later it's disappeared completely.

Hey, you know you should never give a dog cooked bones.

/gigglefit