Pics Pets (not books)

Of course not silly! They get food from the kibble trees.

Not like the FDA would want to protect certain industries or anything....

But yes, cooked bones, like everyone with common sense knows, are bad, 'bones' are not.

There issue is with bone fragments piercing body parts. So cooked or not, it wouldn't matter.

What, like with their opposable thumbs they gently pick the bones up, tenderly rip the meat off it (despite the lack of chewing they do) and then leave the rest? :lol:

Nein.

I watch my dog eat bones every single day, doesn't matter how much meat is on it, bones are part of a healthy diet.

We had to stop giving ours them hard stuff because they were hurting their old (12) ass teeth. Apparently, you have to brush a dogs teeth.

:waw:

Cooked bones can splinter, because they're a sh*t ton harder than raw bones. You can cut through raw bones with a blunt knife, nevermind dogs teeth. Raw bones are safe for dogs.

I'm not saying don't do it...because I know about the benefits for the teeth, etc.

But don't say raw bones don't splinter when they can. And if a blunt knife can't even cut through skin, what makes you think it will cut through bone?