Pics Pets (not books)

Lovable and fluffy, but not great pets a lot of the time due to prey drive which takes hundreds of years to diminish, and even then it's still there. My point about wolves still stands so I don't comprehend why anyone is even carrying along that chain of thought - wolf pack does have 'dominators' and alpha rolls and all that made up crap.
Have you seen the movie Superman Returns? With Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor?
If so, you know the scene where Lois tries to tell him that Superman will stop Luthor, and Luthor just interrupts and yells "WRONG!!!"

Yeah, that's what I want to do to you right there, because you're fucking wrong. When you breed a wolf into a dog you eliminate virtually all of the aggression, and you actually make them cuter and more likable for humans.

Have you seen the movie Superman Returns? With Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor?
If so, you know the scene where Lois tries to tell him that Superman will stop Luthor, and Luthor just interrupts and yells "WRONG!!!"

Yeah, that's what I want to do to you right there, because you're fucking wrong. When you breed a wolf into a dog you eliminate virtually all of the aggression, and you actually make them cuter and more likable for humans.

1. No I haven't.

2. And no you don't. There are dog breeds that exist today that are very aggressive indeed and hard to handle.

1) You're arguing stupidly.

2) I never said that there were no dog breeds in the world today that were not aggressive. You said that, not me. I said that when you breed a feral animal into one that is domesticated you get a cuter, fluffier breed, you get an animal with less aggression.

Do you understand that? Do you deny that?