Pics Pets (not books)

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
I have a vid of Kes playing with a boxer called Max but can't get on youtube right now to access it.

Picking up Kes' food order in an hour, been delivered to a friends house. I'm quite excited as there's tons of new things for her to try including lambs head, pigs head, lamsb legs, lamb ribs, fish mince, beef shanks, turkey necks. :D

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
My 8 year old is convinced she's trained her hamster to sit and stay.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
I have a vid of Kes playing with a boxer called Max but can't get on youtube right now to access it.

Picking up Kes' food order in an hour, been delivered to a friends house. I'm quite excited as there's tons of new things for her to try including lambs head, pigs head, lamsb legs, lamb ribs, fish mince, beef shanks, turkey necks. :D

Get some bull pizzle. They love it!

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
You can probably train a hamster to do things on cue, especially with a clicker or something similar. You can clicker train pretty much any animal, they even use the method for lots of special needs kids these days.

Trust me there's been no actual training. But I'll let her think she has as long as she doesn't try and let him out and ask him to stay.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Get some bull pizzle. They love it!

Meh, she's not a big jerky fan, plus her jaw strength is such that stuff like that only lasts seconds. She gets through a chicken carcass in about 10 seconds, a big raw bone will keep her busy for a while but that's the only thing tough enough (minus antlers) for her.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
I hate giving my dogs bones, then end up leaving bone crumbs all over and then I step on them :disgust:

Hard rubber is about the only thing she can't tear up

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
They're supposed to the marrow, that's the tastiest bit!! I'm amazed sometimes, I'll give like a 12" thick as fuck bone to chomp on and an hour later it's disappeared completely.

Hey, you know you should never give a dog cooked bones.

/gigglefit