GAY Petition to move the Olympics to Vancouver

In America a gay man fucks you in the ass. Here mother Russia fucks you in the ass.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I already stated in this thread that I haven't been paying attention to the news recently and this is what I get for it. I wasn't hiding under a rock, just hanging out in my blanket fort, thank you very much.

Blanket fort is an acceptable excuse. :p

no, they dont. (unless your comment was sarcasm, which it may have been)

Point being, most people who are gay ARENT different. Theyre everyday joe's like you and me, they just happen to like dudes. Like any unique charactaristic, whether that be liking punk music, or smoking weed, or flying a plane, some people just like doing that thing, and some people make it a defining characteristic of their life. The gay people who whip their dongs around at parades are equivalent to the punk rockers with the 4 foot tall mohawks are equivalent to the stoners that wont shut up about weed and everything they wear is made of hemp.

Olympics aside, what's wrong with any of that?

Don't like seeing planes? Don't go to an airshow.
Don't like seeing mohawks? Don't go to a punk show.
Don't like seeing dongs? Well...

God forbid people enjoy something that you don't, right?

Olympics aside, what's wrong with any of that?

Don't like seeing planes? Don't go to an airshow.
Don't like seeing mohawks? Don't go to a punk show.
Don't like seeing dongs? Well...

God forbid people enjoy something that you don't, right?

I think it's totally okay to do whatever you want in a private setting, but parades are generally in public places. What if I happen to be shopping or going home or whatever? Not that I really care about seeing penises. Unless they are icky, like all lumpy or something. Then I don't want to see it.

I think it's totally okay to do whatever you want in a private setting, but parades are generally in public places. What if I happen to be shopping or going home or whatever? Not that I really care about seeing penises. Unless they are icky, like all lumpy or something. Then I don't want to see it.

Oh my God. I saw a plane in public cause I was near an airshow. I hate those things! The humanity!

I think we'll all live.

I'm hoping the "gay pride" movement in north america concludes sooner than later... after it's not needed anymore, when everyone finally fucking realizes that a person's sexual orientation means absolutely jack shit in 99.99% of all situations and gets the fuck over it. Hiring astronauts to populate mars? sure, discriminate against the homos. Otherwise, fuck off.

I've only been to the Halifax pride parade, but around here the pride parade isn't a dicks-out shockfest, they know people will be bringing kids and they tone things back. It's more of a hilarious, cheezy mobile disco party than anything. It's actually pretty fun to watch.

I'm hoping the "gay pride" movement in north america concludes sooner than later... after it's not needed anymore, when everyone finally fucking realizes that a person's sexual orientation means absolutely jack shit in 99.99% of all situations and gets the fuck over it. Hiring astronauts to populate mars? sure, discriminate against the homos. Otherwise, fuck off.

I've only been to the Halifax pride parade, but around here the pride parade isn't a dicks-out shockfest, they know people will be bringing kids and they tone things back. It's more of a hilarious, cheezy mobile disco party than anything. It's actually pretty fun to watch.

Yeah, well, we are a culture that likes to complain. Also, we haven't gotten over that whole racism thing and races have had equal protection under the law for decades, as long as I've been alive anyway. I don't think this one is going away any time soon.

Stupid petition. No one asked vancouver if they wanted to host the olympics, you can't just lay that kind of financial burden on a city on such short notice. There are LGBT groups in Russia that want the olympics to happen in their country so it can bring focus to their issue and they can use it as a catalyst to change their government for the better.

Not to mention such silly things as ONLINE PETITIONS DO NOT WORK. They're completely useless since the signatures can't be verified.

but y'know, if it makes you feel better about the situation I guess it's better than doing nothing. no wait, it's exactly the same as doing nothing. in fact, this is worse. taking attention away from the real problem to focus on one effect of the problem is only going to muddle the issue

Last edited:
Stupid petition. No one asked vancouver if they wanted to host the olympics, you can't just lay that kind of financial burden on a city on such short notice. There are LGBT groups in Russia that want the olympics to happen in their country so it can bring focus to their issue and they can use it as a catalyst to change their government for the better.

Not to mention such silly things as ONLINE PETITIONS DO NOT WORK. They're completely useless since the signatures can't be verified.

but y'know, if it makes you feel better about the situation I guess it's better than doing nothing. no wait, it's exactly the same as doing nothing. in fact, this is worse. taking attention away from the real problem to focus on one effect of the problem is only going to muddle the issue

This has to be one of the dumbest things you've ever said. Of course it helps. I think people realize that signing one of these won't result on boycotting or moving the games. But it does spread word of the issue and start conversations. If this wasn't a story in the new alot of people wouldn't have noticed anything about the overall hell. Hell half the people in this thread didn't know about.