Petition: Thread-Title-Rape ability in store.

CletusJones said:
i'll keep that in mind while I'm stealing your marklar

:p

Can't steal from the bank...

Good thing Coqui doesn't know that.

fly said:
Serios? It's not a default option with the store and I can't write PHP.
Expect it tomorrow.....I'm trying to stop a DDoS from hitting two of my servers tonight....I'm pretty tied up :(

generalcliche said:
Expect it tomorrow.....I'm trying to stop a DDoS from hitting two of my servers tonight....I'm pretty tied up :(

Whoa...is this related to [M]?

wr3kt said:
Whoa...is this related to [M]?
Nope, I PMed M|22 earlier today telling him that I had some free time tonight, and could help clean up [M]'s problem. He says its under control.

So I go to dinner, and come home and check my mail. 2 of my servers are now being slammed, and they're only on 10mbit lines.

Oh the fucking irony :mad:

generalcliche said:
Nope, I PMed M|22 earlier today telling him that I had some free time tonight, and could help clean up [M]'s problem. He says its under control.

So I go to dinner, and come home and check my mail. 2 of my servers are now being slammed, and they're only on 10mbit lines.

Oh the fucking irony :mad:

You know of any reason why other than ass clowns noticed an uploader and decided to go balls-out?

generalcliche said:

Why did kyle refuse your help?

I mean, wait...

wr3kt said:
You know of any reason why other than ass clowns noticed an uploader and decided to go balls-out?
Error: 404

The coherent english was not found. Please check your post and try again.

generalcliche said:

Translation:

This was a poor attempt at humor involving the past [M] / [H] drama surrounding M|22's offers to help Kyle optimize the [H] servers.

Kyle refused the help, and everyone on [M] mocked him because they thought he was too proud to accept M|22's help.

The parallel here is that M|22 was offered help, and refused it.

Translation ends

Mondoz said:
Translation:
This was a poor attempt at humor involving the past [M] / [H] drama surrounding M|22's offers to help Kyle optimize the [H] servers.
Kyle refused the help, and everyone on [M] mocked him because they thought he was too proud to accept M|22's help.
The parallel here is that M|22 was offered help, and refused it.
Translation ends
Hmm, [H] was under DDoS earlier today, and I thought you implied that Kyle asked me :wtf:

generalcliche said:
Hmm, [H] was under DDoS earlier today, and I thought you implied that Kyle asked me :wtf:

Nope. Just tried to make a joke about you and tew.

generalcliche said:
Error: 404

The coherent english was not found. Please check your post and try again.

Do you have any suspicions as to why your servers are being attacked by jackasses.

wr3kt said:
Do you have any suspicions as to why your servers are being attacked by jackasses.
Sometimes, I can check referrer logs and find some lameass forum/clan as being a referrer, that talks about a DDoS on a message board. This time, its a flood of get requests originating in china and brazil from open proxies. I've spent my time parsing the logs and blocking the traffic. The pipe is still somewhat clogged from all the requests, but at least the server is sane with regard to load averages, since the requests for dynamic pages don't make it past the firewall.

generalcliche said:
Sometimes, I can check referrer logs and find some lameass forum/clan as being a referrer, that talks about a DDoS on a message board. This time, its a flood of get requests originating in china and brazil from open proxies. I've spent my time parsing the logs and blocking the traffic. The pipe is still somewhat clogged from all the requests, but at least the server is sane with regard to load averages, since the requests for dynamic pages don't make it past the firewall.

This reminds me of Uplink.

generalcliche said:

Needs more active firewall redirecting to bakla or disney.com.

wr3kt said:
Needs more active firewall redirecting to bakla or disney.com.
Whenever I discover a board behind the attack, its usually post bot time.