Petition: Thread-Title-Rape ability in store.

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I would like to see this option. Of course users will have to follow the no cussing and no all caps guidlines, but it'd be nice seeing as a few threads have already become very...deserving of Thread-rapes.

Those in favor:
wr3kt
Dirk
Mondoz(and he gets a toaster I found in the Cat-ladies house)
Your mom
w.a.w(and his mom)

Those opposed:
No one. And if you do, I will hunt you down and get on your computer and make you post an affirmative. And then eat all your food and take pictures to harass April.

That is all.

Last edited:
ChikkenNoodul said:
Meh, it ceases to be funny if done all the time.

Yea...but you jack up the marklar rate and it won't.
If a thread is truely deserving of a rape...someone with the cash will get 'er done.

If it costs as much as a name rape, no one will be able to afford to do it much.

I'll sign it.
But I want a free toaster for signing up.

And no sneaking and changing my long distance while you're doing it!

Mondoz said:
If it costs as much as a name rape, no one will be able to afford to do it much.

I'll sign it.
But I want a free toaster for signing up.

And no sneaking and changing my long distance while you're doing it!

Done and
toastered.png

April23 said:
Sure, but it will have to be for a very high amount. This could get very out of hand.

Yea...I see where it could, but again...at a high rate...it will limit how often it happens, similar to nick-rapes, maybe higher.

Mondoz said:
Can I have one that does 4 pieces at once?

You know...pleasing you people gets harder and harder.
Just cut each slice in half and then you'll have 4 pieces. Problem solved.

wr3kt said:
You know...pleasing you people gets harder and harder.
Just cut each slice in half and then you'll have 4 pieces. Problem solved.

Meh.

I guess that will work.

But I want a 4 piece toaster next time, damnit.

wr3kt said:
Yea...I see where it could, but again...at a high rate...it will limit how often it happens, similar to nick-rapes, maybe higher.
Maybe a way to where it is only available to redeemed members. Or a nice ban for rapes that are obnoxious.

PM theac its your best way of getting your ideas across.

Mondoz said:
Meh.

I guess that will work.

But I want a 4 piece toaster next time, damnit.

I got you a toaster. It's not my fault you didn't specify in your orignal request.
I'm sure the indians might still have the land if they had only said they wanted to keep it when the pilgrims came over.
Learn from the indians; Kill whitey at first sight.

wr3kt said:
I got you a toaster. It's not my fault you didn't specify in your orignal request.
I'm sure the indians might still have the land if they had only said they wanted to keep it when the pilgrims came over.
Learn from the indians; Kill whitey at first sight.

I'm only allowed to kill whiteys?
Racist.