peterson guilty

theacoustician said:
I don't get how killing the kid was only 2nd degree. He was killing his wife. He knew he was killing her. Therefore, he must have known he was killing his unborn kid as well.

Maybe because the kids unborn? Could you actually get murder if you punched your bitch and a foetus inside her died? I'd assume you'd only get manslaughter.

theacoustician said:
I don't get how killing the kid was only 2nd degree. He was killing his wife. He knew he was killing her. Therefore, he must have known he was killing his unborn kid as well.
They may have viewed his death as a "side effect" of her death, unintentional but unavoidable. Who knows. Either way he's fucked.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Maybe because the kids unborn? Could you actually get murder if you punched your bitch and a foetus inside her died? I'd assume you'd only get manslaughter.

I think you should get 1st degree and fry!!! :mad:

i would pick death of life in prison.

edit: and i'm anti death penalty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora said:
QFT

Otherwise he'd they'd be wasting my $ keeping him alive.

(Course I think with all the appeals they get, dealth row inmates cost us more $, but well just ignore that fact)

Yup. That's pretty much the way I feel about it.

Kill that dirty bastard.

Pandora said:
QFT

Otherwise he'd they'd be wasting my $ keeping him alive.

(Course I think with all the appeals they get, dealth row inmates cost us more $, but well just ignore that fact)
i think there was a study done and it costs about the same to execute someone as it does to keep them life in prison.

CletusJones said:
i think there was a study done and it costs about the same to execute someone as it does to keep them life in prison.

Well at least there is no chance of them getting out because of good behavior or over croweded prisions...

CletusJones said:

actually it cost 2.5 times more to put someone to death than to keep them for life in texas.

p.s. i am so proud of my thread. i made it!! :)