peterson guilty

I

ieholly

Guest
1st degree for his wife and 2nd degree for the baby. finally i can stop hearing about it!
 
S

smileynev

Guest
NeedMoreEmo said:
Couldda just stabbed the kid with a coathanger vile he was still in ze womb. Im sure it's not an uncommon thing though, is it? So why the hate? Did he string her upside down from a cross or something?
He killed his wife and his own flesh and blood. He is an evil, despicable, vile man in every sense.
 

Baron Von Awesome

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
158
0
0
Pancake Wagon said:
He killed his wife and his own flesh and blood. He is an evil, despicable, vile man in every sense.

Great, now no man can go fishing on Christmas Eve. Thanks alot US Justice System. :rolleyes:
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
NeedMoreEmo said:
Fair enough. Tons of people just snap and kill their whole families though.


And they shoul all die too.

Plus he did it on Christmas eve...thats just not right. Think he did it cause she found out he was having an affair. Umm...Divorce? I belive that California is a no fault state.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
I don't get how killing the kid was only 2nd degree. He was killing his wife. He knew he was killing her. Therefore, he must have known he was killing his unborn kid as well.
 

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
68,543
1,882
923
they should cut off his wang and make him eat it...then put him in front of a firing squad with all blanks in the guns...after that, hang him
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
41,117
6,164
723
Robin Hood Country
JJ Lady said:
And they shoul all die too.

Plus he did it on Christmas eve...thats just not right. Think he did it cause she found out he was having an affair. Umm...Divorce? I belive that California is a no fault state.

Well considering I hate Christmas I dont see the significance of it happening on Christmas Eve, it's just another day of the year, but colder than a lot.

I guess Im way too conditioned by the sick things I read every day.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Baron Von Awesome said:
Great, now no man can go fishing on Christmas Eve. Thanks alot US Justice System. :rolleyes:
We go ice fishing around that time of year up here in these parts. Hard to dump the bodies through the 6 inch holes in the ice.