Pet tricks

This is the only trick my pet does

picture.php

picture.php

A challenger appears...

Also, Kiwi, you live in Arizona right? Isn't that a desert? How/why do you have grass?

Well, you see, you plant seeds in the dirt, then you water it, add sunshine, and it grows.

We will always have grass in our backyard, rocks are not comfortable to run around and play on.

Diego's trick is to be cute.

Athena's trick is to be a ninja.

Did you get a new minpin!?!?

I'm jealous! I'm not allowed to have anymore animals.

Right now, Lu's main tricks are... sit, sit/stay, down (lay down) come, Hoover (if we drop food, we say Hoover! and wherever she is she comes running to clean up for us, like a vacuum), sit up (she sits on her back end, sits up and stretches her front paws forward like she's reaching), stand, dance (she stands on her 2 back legs and walks in a circle) "Get the kitty" (she's our enforcer, if a kitty starts to claw the couch or do something they're not supposed to, I say "Get the kitty" and Lu charges them and pounces), Jump (from sitting, she'll jump and punch my shoulder with her front paws), fetch, sssshhhhh (she lays down and puts her head down like it's sleep time), stretch (from laying down, she stretches her front paws forward, back paws behind her and does the army crawl on her belly), she knows "up" which means she jumps on whatever I point to.. this is to start with the agility stuff, she also knows "leave it" so if I put a cookie down next to her, she'll ignore it until I say "okay" and then she eats it, and "get it" (from sitting, I throw a cookie and she jumps and catches it in her mouth, if she misses or drops it, she goes back to sitting and does not get the cookie)

Most of her basic stuff she's on hand signals now so it's mostly snapping, pointing and hand gestures, she'll do most of her tricks without me saying anything. That's cool.

Mostly we don't get out much, we spend all of our time not at work with the dog, so when she's not in daycare, she's with either Ryan or Me, she never gets left anywhere alone. She's really good at learning stuff, and it's fun to teach her.

I heart my dog.

Did you get a new minpin!?!?

I'm jealous! I'm not allowed to have anymore animals.

Right now, Lu's main tricks are... sit, sit/stay, down (lay down) come, Hoover (if we drop food, we say Hoover! and wherever she is she comes running to clean up for us, like a vacuum), sit up (she sits on her back end, sits up and stretches her front paws forward like she's reaching), stand, dance (she stands on her 2 back legs and walks in a circle) "Get the kitty" (she's our enforcer, if a kitty starts to claw the couch or do something they're not supposed to, I say "Get the kitty" and Lu charges them and pounces), Jump (from sitting, she'll jump and punch my shoulder with her front paws), fetch, sssshhhhh (she lays down and puts her head down like it's sleep time), stretch (from laying down, she stretches her front paws forward, back paws behind her and does the army crawl on her belly), she knows "up" which means she jumps on whatever I point to.. this is to start with the agility stuff, she also knows "leave it" so if I put a cookie down next to her, she'll ignore it until I say "okay" and then she eats it, and "get it" (from sitting, I throw a cookie and she jumps and catches it in her mouth, if she misses or drops it, she goes back to sitting and does not get the cookie)

Most of her basic stuff she's on hand signals now so it's mostly snapping, pointing and hand gestures, she'll do most of her tricks without me saying anything. That's cool.

Mostly we don't get out much, we spend all of our time not at work with the dog, so when she's not in daycare, she's with either Ryan or Me, she never gets left anywhere alone. She's really good at learning stuff, and it's fun to teach her.

I heart my dog.

Yeah just Diego and Athena (el gato).

Diego gets the kittah too! Whenever I yell at Athena to get down or to stop pestering me, Diego runs over and bites her butt.

Yeah just Diego and Athena (el gato).

Diego gets the kittah too! Whenever I yell at Athena to get down or to stop pestering me, Diego runs over and bites her butt.

hahaha yeah that's exactly what Lu does, she does her mean growl too! They're such good little enforcers, aren't they?