Coqui said:
awww cute kitty
thx

April23 said:
AWWWWWW ::babytalk:: SOOOO CUUUTTTEEEEE
Ms Kitty is her name
heart.gif

She's my baby :D

this is a rendering of my new cat. i just got it today. its name is keynes.

mykitty.jpg

My cat is in the dog house this morning....he did a bad, bad thing....:mad: I thought I broke him of this....he crapped in the bathroom sink! :rant: :desslock:

Kevlar said:
My cat is in the dog house this morning....he did a bad, bad thing....:mad: I thought I broke him of this....he crapped in the bathroom sink! :rant: :desslock:

My cat Satan likes to pee in the sinks. :lol: Better in the sink then on the carpet.

Kevlar said:

:lol: He's so bad, he's funny!! They are too clever sometimes.
If our dog Bella (the Papillion) gets mad at us she will drag something from the dirty clothes pile into the hallway and pee on it. She's a BRAT!

Well he usually goes in the toilet and he's been really good about it, but a couple years ago he developed this habit of crapping in the sink and we don't know why. He doesn't do it all the time and he hasn't done it for months and so this morning...I wake up to a present for me :eek: :mad: :p

April23 said:
My cat Satan likes to pee in the sinks. :lol: Better in the sink then on the carpet.

I just don't know what caused him to do this, this time. I had a cat that when I bathed her once she got mad at me a crapped in my purse! Now that was a real mess...:lol: To say the least, I got a new purse.

Pandora said:
:lol: He's so bad, he's funny!! They are too clever sometimes.
If our dog Bella (the Papillion) gets mad at us she will drag something from the dirty clothes pile into the hallway and pee on it. She's a BRAT!

Kevlar said:
I just don't know what caused him to do this, this time. I had a cat that when I bathed her once she got mad at me a crapped in my purse! Now that was a real mess...:lol: To say the least, I got a new purse.
Psh...cat crap smells like candycanes and dandelions..