Pet peeves

Attacking?

I am the one getting attacked, lol

You guys dont agree with what my friend did, I do agree with it. I would much rather give something the chance at life then to just take it away. It is not my right nor is it yours in my opinion to just go kill stray cats.

It is just my opinion and I see your guys points, but I just dont see eye to eye with you guys. It shouldnt make you mad.

I do not recall any posts that were a personal attack against you as an individual, just your point of view. Quote one for me and i will retract that statement.

What you just did was question my personal integrity to try to cast doubt on my point of view. That's not cool.

I think they should have mandatory birth control in 3rd world countries. Since they can't stop having aids babies and then wanting us to take care of them.

Yes, just as if the Government here should pay for fix all stray cats. Its not going to happen but it would be nice.

But again you forget about all the ones already out there. I just think it funny how we compare the strays to kids in third world countries. Yet it would be cruel to go and do a mass killing of children. These kids are just like the cats, spreading disease and everything you said. If it is cruel for you to put down the children, why is it ok for the cats?

I do not recall any posts that were a personal attack against you as an individual, just your point of view. Quote one for me and i will retract that statement.

What you just did was question my personal integrity to try to cast doubt on my point of view. That's not cool.

Sorry, you know it was not done with that intension. I never try to personally attack anyone and if I did at all I will be the first person to say sorry. And sorry to anyone if I did.

Sometimes I get to harsh when I am trying to get a point across.:eek:

Sorry, you know it was not done with that intension. I never try to personally attack anyone and if I did at all I will be the first person to say sorry. And sorry to anyone if I did.

That always seems to happen in these BeeRad vs. the forum threads. You said what you said; I'm not angry about it, just pointing it out.

Separate yourself from your arguement. It doesn't have to get personal. Nobody is judging anybody.

So .. do you think there wil be homes for that many cats if no one gets them fixed? So what should we do with all these cats? This is all from 2 cats .. imagine a million cats reproducing at this rate .. imagine just 10 cats.

Sometimes putting them down is the only logical choice. Not all cats are re-homable. But you can't just let them run around creating more cats. The world would be overflowing with them.

Feral cats can be dangerous. Feral meaning wild, untouched/tamed by humans.

I think it should be mandatory for all households to own alligators for the purpose of radically reducing the stray pet population

and jehovah's witnesses

Jehovah's Witness: Do you believe that you can live forever?

Me: I dunno buddy but if you don't get hoppin you are gonna find out real soon. *points at alligator in bushes* Let me know how that works out for ya.

people who have more than 2 cats and don't bother to get them spayed.
People who can't tell the diffrence between rap and hip hop.
People who think that all hip hop is bad or wrong...or badong.
People who assume I'm angry when in fact I'm a rather happy sort of negro.
People who can't seem to handle that I can call myself a negro..and frankly I don't mind if you do as well.
People who can't seem to smile and say Hi while passing in the hallway, even though thier lives are really not that bad.
People who even when you do the job to thier satifations they are never really happy and only find happiness in making my life miserable.
People who can't seem to tell real life from Online personas.
ugly people cracking wise on other people.
people who get offended when you call them out on the floor for the petty shit they do.

people who say the term" I'm computer illterate"

people who treat thier posessions better than thier kids.
people who answer questions with questions.

How would it be fixed. It was born in that dumpster, lived in that dumpster its whole life. I know this because my buddy worked there for 5+ years. The cat would walk into the pet store when people would leave the back door open. It was really friendly but it was a stray cat. It would wig out for no reason and piss all over the place. NOBODY would take that cat when they can just go get one that wasnt a stray. It would have been put down. How is that better than putting him back healthier into the world?

If he truly cared for animals he would have fixed it. At least that would give the dude SOME credit after letting it back into the wild.

You are rarely personally attacked, you just have very radical views that typically oppose most people on the forum. :hs:

i don't think feral cat ordinances actually work. some animal control officers in areas that have them claim they do, but independent studies have never shown so much... so why bother spaying or neutering a wild animal?

gonna do the same thing with squirrels to cut down on their population?

I can't go adopt a child from a 3rd world country that was living in a cardboard box, drinking muddy, dirty, human waste filled water, wearing rags, and eating fly maggots .. bring it home, dress it in cute clothes, give it soem shots and food .. then decide I can't take care of it and find an allwy with a nice new cardboard box and apuddle and leave it there.

Now can I?

Same difference. You accept responsibility .. it's your responsibility to find other means of care if you are unable to provide it (for whatever reason) any longer.

Watch out April doesn't like that either she's going to kick your butt donuts or not.

How would it be fixed. It was born in that dumpster, lived in that dumpster its whole life. I know this because my buddy worked there for 5+ years. The cat would walk into the pet store when people would leave the back door open. It was really friendly but it was a stray cat. It would wig out for no reason and piss all over the place. NOBODY would take that cat when they can just go get one that wasnt a stray. It would have been put down. How is that better than putting him back healthier into the world?

I don't think that he should have messed with the kittah at all. I understand the nice thought behind the action but a stray cat is a wild animal, I don't feel that after a certain amount of time that they can be domesticated.