Pet peeves

pet peeve: get to work on friday (bagel day for the floor) and all the everything bagels are gone :mad:
I went with honey wheat instead and when I pulled it out of the toaster, the now scalding hot honey on the exterior stuck to my finger tips and burned the crap out of them :(

great start to the day!

I think we had one of these threads a little while ago. I remember posting how I hate when family members or friends talk about their family or friends by first name, assuming I've met them and know every detail of that person. God damn I hate that. No I don't know who this person is you are talking about.

Other pet peeves are mainly vehicle driving pet peeves: people who don't use their turn signals, (oppositely) people who use their turn signals too much or leave them on, red light runners, people who don't come anywhere close to highway speeds on long ass onramps to a highway, etc etc

and jehovah's witnesses

I'm sorry but this is another one of my pet peeves. I really despise when they come around door-to-door trying to "sell" you their religion. If I wanted to join or hear about their religion, I'd come to their house of worship. I come to you not you come to me. I wish they'd get it. Growing up, my family was jewish. We had the mezuzah on the door and you'd think they'd get a fuckin clue and not knock on the door. Then you tell them you aren't interested, and still shove their papers/magazines/etc down your throat.

I've got nothing wrong with their religion, just with them pushing it down people's throat. The same goes for most door-to-door salesman.

The last time they came around, I had just had foot surgery. I wasn't about to answer the door, but they kept ringing the door bell over and over for like a minute. So I get my crutches and hobble to the door about ready to choke a bitch and I see them there, point to my foot, and tell them to get lost.

I'm sorry but this is another one of my pet peeves. I really despise when they come around door-to-door trying to "sell" you their religion. If I wanted to join or hear about their religion, I'd come to their house of worship. I come to you not you come to me. I wish they'd get it. Growing up, my family was jewish. We had the mezuzah on the door and you'd think they'd get a fuckin clue and not knock on the door. Then you tell them you aren't interested, and still shove their papers/magazines/etc down your throat.

I've got nothing wrong with their religion, just with them pushing it down people's throat. The same goes for most door-to-door salesman.

The last time they came around, I had just had foot surgery. I wasn't about to answer the door, but they kept ringing the door bell over and over for like a minute. So I get my crutches and hobble to the door about ready to choke a bitch and I see them there, point to my foot, and tell them to get lost.

I love Jehovah Witnesses, I always offer them some water and then I try to prove them wrong (not hard btw). They eventually get uncomfortable and leave.

I don't think that he should have messed with the kittah at all. I understand the nice thought behind the action but a stray cat is a wild animal, I don't feel that after a certain amount of time that they can be domesticated.

Yeah, like everyone else agree's he should have taken the cat immediately to be killed.

You are rarely personally attacked, you just have very radical views that typically oppose most people on the forum. :hs:

I wasnt saying I was being personally attacked. When I was told I was doing the attacking I said sorry and said if anyone it was me that was being attacked(as a joke cause I was on my own in my opinion). I have not been upset at all this thread. As you guys think my views are crazy for giving a stray cat a home for a year, I think the same about just killing it.