Pet food recall

horrible to laugh at this but it's just so stupid! the news just ran a story on a woman who ate wet cat food to get her cat to eat...of course it was the tainted stuffs and she AND her cat both got sick...she was foaming at the mouth and vomiting...a lawsuit is likely against Iams :fly:

horrible to laugh at this but it's just so stupid! the news just ran a story on a woman who ate wet cat food to get her cat to eat...of course it was the tainted stuffs and she AND her cat both got sick...she was foaming at the mouth and vomiting...a lawsuit is likely against Iams :fly:

:wtf:

So if I eat live mice from the pet shop intended for my snake, and I get sick, can I sue?

PETA is lobbying for a dry food recall as well, but the FDA does not think there is yet a need for it.

So far the FDA has found melamine, a chemical used to make plastics and is also used as a fertilizer.

New York State Food Laboratory identified a rat poison and cancer drug called aminopterin. But the FDA hasn't confirmed that.

I will be royally pissed if my dog gets sick or dies from eating the dry food, but seriously, the largest percentage of dogs and cats out there eat dry food and most popular are brands like Eukanuba and Iams. Wouldn't we have heard of the issue from dry fed animals first instead of the wet food variety? *crosses fingers*

I went ahead and killed my cat. It was way easier than all this headachey bullshit.

More humane than letting it get poisoned by cat food too. You are an ideal owner, always thinking about the cat's well being instead of keeping him aruond as he degrades and slowly dies a painfull death for your own selfish reasons of not being able to let go becuase you will be sad.