Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥2,812
Dog food is on the list too ;)

Have to remember that dogs aren't quite so good at being crafty, and didn't read the labels on the vats.

They simply wanted it to APPEAR as if it were affecting their food supply as well. What you fail to see is the next part of their plan, where they hijack legitimate meat shipments to Chinese restaurants to store the meat for themselves, but thereby force the Chinese places to find an "alternate source of product" in order to stay in business.

I'm glad I stopped using Eukanuba. That used to be religion for us. I hope this is something recent and not something they just made public. Not something that might have built up in a dogs system over years of use :(. I had 2 dogs die unexpectedly in a 2 year time frame .. from intestinal related problems.

I'm glad I switched to a local brand, that I get from the feed store. Jeeze Lousie.

They simply wanted it to APPEAR as if it were affecting their food supply as well. What you fail to see is the next part of their plan, where they hijack legitimate meat shipments to Chinese restaurants to store the meat for themselves, but thereby force the Chinese places to find an "alternate source of product" in order to stay in business.

I once ate at an oriental restaurant that was connected, via a back door, to a pet store.

:)