Ontopic Personal attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
Need to be defined. So....since calling someone a lazy housewife is a personal attack, how isn't calling someone a "whore" "dipshit" and my rep:

Thread: Liam = BACON, secret...
NEG REPPED SLUTBAG

Include slutbag. So, I guess a week stay at Zac & Ape's brand you untouchable?

There are no clear definitions and this recent banning, just looks petty compared to certain people's whining thru their terrible teeth, calling names and getting away with it.

Zac, post away.

I don't think I'm the only one here who wants to know what the shit is up, but just won't say it.

I was almost personally attacked this morning. Just before noon i heard a large explosion, some gunshots, and sirens. I live in the ghetto, so just another day... no big deal. I went outside to go get something to eat and couldn't leave, roads were blocked off in both directions, a shitstorm was going on down the street. Came back in and found this:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/l...olice-in-Standoff/wZUQGQ0nWEy7xm8bmz4tOQ.cspx

in relation to my house:
ghettoshooting.JPG

its over now. there's some tactical swat guys getting into a red unmarked ford taurus with normal missouri liscense plates... weirdest thing i've ever seen. weirder than the methlab blowing up down teh street just before noon.

Also, I find the creation of this thread by you to be somewhat ironic. We didn't have to have a 'no personal attacks' rule until you and your crew came along.

You know I love you all, but just sayin...

I'm actually a little stunned. I missed this completely and the personal attack in question was directed at me. I love Fly and I appreciate the gesture, but I wasn't really that offended by the whole situation, just frustrated. I can handle being called a lazy housewife. I've even called myself that. There don't seem to be standards here, but I don't feel like there should have to be. We should all just try being nice to each other. Banning used to be unheard of here, but then there weren't always trolls here either. If we start making up rules about what you can and can't say, then I will never be invited to lick someone's sandy vagina again and that will just make me sad. I feel like I started this and I feel like I should finish it. I wasn't exactly nice to Liam when I started the conversation. Maybe he took offense. Maybe he really is just trying to get a rise out of people because he enjoys doing that on forums. I haven't really payed a huge amount of attention to his posting quality. I do very much wish to get along with him and Juli, but I'm finding it difficult. I think the difficulty level has increased significantly with this development. I'm confused. What does the forum think?

Last edited:
Also, I understand that Fly has an incredibly tough job to do here and he does it all for free out of the kindness of his heart and I have nothing but love for the guy. Plus, he's the only other person in the world that knows how much I love to buff Dan's kettle. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.