Performers you want to see before they die

That would have been a great show. I'd go to that one. I have a dvd of some of his shows and you can see how his health just goes to shit.

Ironic thing is, about a year before he died, he had gone completely sober.
Had a health scare or something that straightened him out.
Then he died in a helicopter crash:(

Ironic thing is, about a year before he died, he had gone completely sober.
Had a health scare or something that straightened him out.
Then he died in a helicopter crash:(

I remember exactly where I was when I found out...I was driving 4 hours north to move into my dorm room for my freshman year of college and I heard it on the radio...initial reports were that eric clapton was on board too and presumed dead...I was flipping the fuck out

I always wanted to see Brian Wilson and finally managed it in 2005, so that dream is fulfilled. I don't really want to see many bands any more, I haven't been to a gig in years. I'd like to see Bjork because I vaguely saw her at Glastonbury in 07 but I was too drunk and fell asleep next to the stage insetad of listening. The next day I was kicking myself, cos she was absolutely awesome.

I also wanted to see Squarepusher and managed that, even managed to get up on the stage and dance with the man himself. That was one of the highlights of my year. :D

So yeah, nobody really.

I'd love to see Brian Wilson. I think it's messed up that the brother that did the most drugs is the one that is still alive today.

Ill have to give this one a think

I did get to see SRV before he went tho.

I got to see SRV & Jeff Beck on their Fire and Ice tour. :drool:

I would love to have seen Jimi Hendrix and Thin Lizzy.

I would love to see Gary Moore & ABB.